Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mormon Rocks Trail


We haven't really been hiking or camping since we moved to California so Todd got on the internet and started searching for something fun to do. We found this Mormon Rocks Trail about 30 mins away from us so we decided to go. It wasn't too long, which is good because we haven't been hiking for so long that we had a hard time even with this. It wasn't too scenic, as you can see, but the kids had fun playing with the walkie-talkie's and lounging in their backpacks as Todd and I hiked around. Next weekend, we're going to look for a better trail. So if anyone knows of any in our area, let us know!

4 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

Fun. Love the backpacks we need one!! I can't believe Todd lugged Audrey around!!! I'm sure Kai was heavy too!! How fun you got to go to Vegas!

Natalie said...

That looks fun! I'm jealous of your weather. I can't wait until it gets warm here. You guys must of gotten a good workout haulin around the kiddos. So who weighs more Kai or Audrey? She is so skinny and he looks solid! I bet they are close. We have the same backpack. I love it! Your trip to Vegas looked like fun. So your hotel wasn't nice? It looked way nice from the outside. Go figure. I'll have to call you soon to chat.

Julie said...

You guys look like professional hikers with those backpacks. How fun. I can't wait for it to warm up a little more so we can do a little hiking also.

Flying monkey clan said...

Oh you look gooooood. How fun!!!!