Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Happy Easter!
We kept things VERY simple for Easter this year. The kids each got about a dozen eggs, some candy corns and dye for easter eggs.
So here they are saying "Cheese!" (they're still learning to actually smile while saying it)
Here we are before church----only 1 hour late! We're doin' good! By the way, thanks for Easter outfits mom! Audrey and Kai actually matched this year!
Here we are coloring eggs at my friend Julie's mother's house. She's also the Relief Society President----they were all so welcoming. We had a blast and so did our kids!
We only let Kai color his eggs with crayons. None of that messy dye stuff. Aren't we mean?
Kai did alright looking for eggs. We had to keep reminding him that it was fun to do this (he wanted to play in the sandbox).
Audrey was the only one of the four kids that really "got it" with the Easter egg hunt. Her basket was overflowing with treats, toys, and eggs! (While she wasn't looking, I redistributed her wealth with the rest of the kids there.)
And this is after a long, hot Easter Sunday. They spent hours playing in Julie's parent's backyard while the adults sat around and talked. We came home, gave them baths and then they went right to bed. I thought it was cute that they were both sleeping sideways. They were both completely out. Thanks to Julie, her parents and in-laws for having us over for Easter. We had a wonderful time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lisa, I loved the pictures. Looks like your family had a lot of fun!
Mom
How do you ALWAYS manage to get such cute family pictures with everyone looking and smiling at the camera. I need to know your secret. Your dress is really cute. I almost bought that same dress that Audrey is wearing, for Halle. Looks like they had fun hunting for eggs too! I'm jealous at how warm your weather was. I love that last picture of them crashed out on their beds. That's how my kids sleep, too!
Your dress is REALLY cute, I love it you look great! I can't fit into any of my clothes still...well I can fit but it's not pretty!!! Don't feel bad about the eggs, we didn't do them at all this year. Dallin and Embree made one with my friend and I thought that was good enough!
It looks like you guys had a great Easter too. We definitely need to go hiking. I'm sure you noticed in our pictures that Brandon did put the tent up, but I didn't have to sleep in it so that was nice. You guys look great in your Easter outfits, I love your dress. Talk to you soon.
Looks like ya'll had fun. Elaina was only allowed to do crayons and stickers on the eggs too - she's still too young to be trusted with dye. I'm jealous of your warm weather. An out door Easter egg hunt looks like fun - we had snow - yuck!
Post a Comment