Friday, March 28, 2008

Haircuts!




Audrey has been begging me for at least the last year to have short hair. I finally gave in and I actually like it on her! Kai's hair is so thick that we have to cut it when it starts to get hot outside---otherwise he would die! Poor little guy, he cried through the whole thing! Audrey loves her hair, which I'm glad because I cut it. Next time I'm going to take her to a salon because it took me forever! She kept asking when we were going to be done. She was a trooper and held still the whole time!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I'm SO impressed that you did those cuts yourself. They are WAY cute. I love Audrey's short cut so much. I don't even dare cut Aidan's hair. You just saved yourself lots of $$.

Megan and Sean said...

HOLY CRAP, what a change! They look REALLY cute. I have to keep Dallin's hair that short or it looks weird. And Sean and I go back and forth...I like Alanna'a short, he likes it long. Audrey's cut looks SO cute, you did a great job!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Her hair is darling. I am a total fan of short hair. You did a great job too!

Liz said...

Lisa you did great! Audrey's hair looks so good...she must be happy. Poor Kai..but his looks cute too.I cut Jason's hair and he tells me the same thing..when are we going to be done. He's 27....

Heather said...

I love the hair cut Audrey! You look so cute.

Natalie said...

Lisa, I'm impressed! It looks so good. I think you might have-yet again another talent!