Audrey just had her first field trip. Her preschool class went to a small orange farm. First we got to ride on a tractor. Then the kids helped put oranges into an orange-picking apron. Next they got to pump some water. Then they squeezed some fresh orange juice and planted a flower into the orange peel. At the end, they were able to look at some caterpillars that were making cocoons and the butterflies that were coming out. It was a fun day.
It was great to see you guys this week. We had a great time hanging out. Hopefully we will be coming down to California soon to go to Disneyland with you guys!!! Keep in touch.
I've loved reading your blog. Audrey is so grown up and I haven't seen Kai since he was a baby...I LOVE all his dark curls. You guys all look so great and the California life sounds and looks so fun! I'm so glad we can keep in touch again.
3 comments:
Bathing suits on the beach!!! AHHHHH It's still cold and snowy here!! Hi, I'm back online!
It was great to see you guys this week. We had a great time hanging out. Hopefully we will be coming down to California soon to go to Disneyland with you guys!!!
Keep in touch.
I've loved reading your blog. Audrey is so grown up and I haven't seen Kai since he was a baby...I LOVE all his dark curls. You guys all look so great and the California life sounds and looks so fun! I'm so glad we can keep in touch again.
Post a Comment