Sunday, May 4, 2008
Tucker & Julie!
Our friends Tucker & Julie came to California for vacation and we were able to hang out with them a few times. We had so much fun! On Thursday, I met them at Disneyland with the kids. Audrey & Halle have very similar personalities. They had fun going on the rides together. Thunder Mountain was their favorite. Audrey wanted to wear her Minnie Mouse hat so "Halle could see how cute it was".
On Friday, we went to a park together while they were on their way back to Utah. While we were there, Todd & Tucker (they have been friends since high school) offered to pick up some lunch so they could have "male-bonding time". Julie and I stayed to watch the kids. Let's see, it only took them an hour and a half to pick up "fast food". Huh. As Tucker put it, they were in and out at Taco Bell and McDonalds, but not at In-N-Out. Hehehe. It was fun for the girls to hang out and catch up. We wish we lived closer! We had a great time with them and hopefully they're coming back again soon!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute kids as always! Audrey looks SOOO sweet in her new sidebar pic!
Thanks so much for making time for us. We had so much fun seeing you guys and catching up. Hopefully it won't be so long until we see you again...if I have anything to do with it we'll be back in California very SOON...it's raining again today, ugh!
Lisa,
I love Audrey's new hair cut, it makes me smile, you did such a good job, I can't even cut my bangs. I miss Disneyland so much, it looks like you and the kids had a good time. We'll have to go together when I get back from school.
Post a Comment