Monday, May 12, 2008

Going Private!

Hey everyone, we've decided to go private with our blog so e-mail us or give us a call if you would like an invite! We're probably going to change the url, too so you'll have to update that on your blog page. Look for an e-mail soon!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I think you have my email...please invite me so I can keep up with you guys!!

Liz said...

Lisa-
What is up with the private thing. Are you guys too special? Just kidding..I understand. Please keep me, not Jason, but me on your list we we can continue to follow the crazy Ruitmans! Love ya and see ya this week sometime. What are you doing Wednesday?

Jennifer said...

Lisa,

For sure send me an invite my email address is jrmccleve@gmail.com

I understand about going private our blog is private too.

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Definitely keep us in the loop. my email is mckell7@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon.

Heather said...

Do I need an invite - I don't remember if you emailed me or not.