1. What are you most afraid of? Birds. Seriously.
2. What is the most recent movie that you have *seen in a Theater*? Alvin and the Chipmunks with my kids (it was thrilling)
3. Place of birth? Provo, UT
4. Favorite food? Cheese
5. What's your natural hair color? Dark Brown
6. Ever been to Alaska? No
7. Ever been toilet papering? Yes
8. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
9. Been in a car accident? Yes. I got rear-ended 3 times in 6 months while in high school. My dad hooked up bungee cords to hold my trunk shut until we were sure I wasn't going to get hit again. (Why fix it if I'm going to get hit again?)
10. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
11. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday. Todd doesn't have school and nothing is crowded. Especially Disneyland.
12. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden. I love their Alfredo Sauce.
13. Favorite Flower? Lilies. Especially Cala Lilies
14. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball
15. Favorite drink? Propel
16. Favorite ice cream? Cookies and Cream
17. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
18. Ever been on a ship? No
19. What color is your bedroom carpet? Cream, turning grey in some spots....
20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
21. What do you do when you are bored? Scrapbook, call someone, clean, sleep
22. Bedtime? I wish it was like 9:00, but usually around 11:00
23. Favorite TV shows? I guess American Idol since we just started watching it, but I usually don't pay too much attention. Sometimes I have to change the channel because I can't stand it when people can't sing.
24. Last person you went to dinner with? Natalie
25. What happened at 30? Something exciting, I hope!
26. What are your favorite colors? Brown, Blue and Black
27. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
28. How many pets do you have? We don't have any. And we never will.
29. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? chicken
30. What do you want to do before you die? Run a marathon, travel a lot, go sky-diving, get my degree
31. Have you ever been to Hawaii? No
32. Have you been to countries outside U.S.A.? Germany, England, Switzerland, France, Canada
33.People you send this to..everyone on my list of family and friends!!!!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love reading these! I think they are fun. I am so sorry about your Grandpa. Death is always hard no matter what age the person is. Were you in Utah very long? I'm sure that you were enjoying our snow. Also did you get my last email?
My fav NO PETS EVER!!! Ha too funny. I hate our poor dog. :(
Post a Comment