Friday, February 15, 2008

Picture Tag!

So I got tagged from Natalie. This was a fun tag to do, but I had to dig through pictures because we didn't get a digital camera until 2005 (I was into using a "real" camera with film). I finally caved and started using a digital one. They make life so much easier! So here are about 10 of my favorite pictures.


1. Todd and I when we were dating. I think we both look like 12-year olds. Come to think of it, we acted like 12-year olds as well. I can't believe anyone actually let us get married!





2. This is my favorite wedding picture. I think it really captured what we were feeling at that moment. We had a really good photographer, but out of all the pics, this was my favorite and my brother Torry snapped it!





3. This is on our way home from Temple Square with some friends. We were FREEZING! Can't you tell how excited we were to drink some hot chocolate!























4. I think most of you know Audrey was a very colicky baby and rarely slept. So these are both taken during her 5-15 min. "cat-naps". I love the way they turned out---she looks so peaceful!





5. Audrey has this fascination with bubbles that just makes me laugh!





6. Here's Todd at a work party when he worked at Qwest. They had a dance contest and the winner got a $100 gift certificate. He won! (Honestly, I was not surprised. If you've ever seen Todd dance......hilarious!) Poor guy, though. I was like 8 months pregnant with Kai at the time so we used the gift certificate for baby items.




7. Here's a picture of Kai when he's 1 day old. He was such a round baby! I loved this picture because you could see his cute double chin.





8. Here's Kai wearing Todd's hat. I loved the expression on his face. He was so serious about it!





9. This was the night we got our organ. Kai had just gotten out of the tub and ran over to it. He was standing on his tip-toes and squeezing his little butt cheeks together! I loved it! And look at that hair---I miss his hair.





10. This is Todd and I over Christmas break. We had a fun time and this is one of the few pictures we have of just ourselves since we had kids.




I tag anyone on my list that wants to do this! It's fun!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pictures Lisa! I can't believe how young you guys looked when you were dating! Isn't it funny you think that you never change until you look back through pictures. I love Kai as a baby, I love the cheeks! I never saw him as a newborn. They do grow up fast!

Flying monkey clan said...

Hey Lisa, I loved these pics. They inspired me, as you already saw. You guys are the best.