Our Family

Friends

  • Brandon and McKell
  • Christina & Goulding
  • Jenn and Tony
  • Jordan and Lindsey
  • Liz and Jason
  • Natalie and Trammy
  • Rachael and Ernesto
  • Rob and Shelby
  • Sean and Megan
  • Spencer and Alisha
  • Suzette
  • Torry and Heather
  • Tucker and Julie

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (40)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (9)
      • My Parents Come to Visit
      • Picture Tag!
      • Happy Valentines Day!
      • Q & A About Me
      • My Trip to Utah
      • Jan. 31st
      • Jan. 30th
      • Jan. 29th
      • Jan. 26th
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2007 (18)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)

Monday, February 4, 2008

Jan. 30th


So I know we go to Disneyland a lot, but I loved this picture that Todd snapped of us on Splash Mountain---perfect! I am such a baby---I always scream more than Audrey does!
Posted by Ruitman Family at 2:40 PM

1 comment:

Megan and Sean said...

Yea, so fun!

February 5, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)