Friday, January 11, 2008

Jan. 9th, Autopia





So we promised the kids that if they came back from Utah with us that we would take them to Disneyland. I took Audrey on Space Mountain while Todd took Kai on Autopia. Well, Audrey smacked her head pretty good on Space Mountain and just before we were supposed to get off, it stopped. And we were stuck there for about 10-15 minutes. Because we had to wait so long, they gave us a universal fast pass---good for any ride but Nemo. Dang. Kai loved Autopia so much that we decided to all go on it and use our fast pass. We only waited about 5 minutes while everyone else waited about 30 minutes. It was great and the kids loved it!

3 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

I finally got a chance to look at all your new posts! LOVE your new hair cut! I loved *seeing* your family. (the ones I've met and the ones I haven't) It looks like you had a good two weeks! And btw we just got 2 more FEET of snow! BURRRR!

Elaine Ferguson Ruitman said...

This was so fun to look at. You sure had a fun time in Utah and we did too. We loved having you here and sure miss waking up with Audrey in our bed with us. Can't wait to see you again! Love Grandma Ruitman

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Hmm... is there no snow there- must be nice:) Someday I will be in that nice weather too.