Monday, October 22, 2007

Disneyland


Grandma and Grandpa Johnson came to visit us and took us all to Disneyland. We had so much fun! The kids loved It's a Small World, the Teacups, and the Bug World area in California Adventure. Audrey is tall enough to ride all of the rides and went on most of them. She did not like Pirates of the Carribbean or the Matterhorn because they were scary, but loved Thunder Mountain and Soarin' California. What a dare devil! We went three days in a row and were so tired by the end of the trip, but it was worth it because the kids were so cute and happy!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm jealous! That sounds like so much fun. I can't believe how big you kids are getting. They are so cute. I love all your pictures, keep posting.

Megan and Sean said...

What fun! We love Disney. We're getting excited to go in a few weeks. Lucky for you Audrey is tall! It took Alanna forever to reach the height requirment. She finally did this past April. But just by cm's!! How close are you to Disneyland???